Call us anytime during our regular business hours:
Mon - Fri from 9am - 5pm
Closed Saturday & Sunday
Does your yard need some new shade trees, ornamental trees, or shrubs? View info and images for all of the tree and plant types we carry.
Check it out
Richard - Austin, Tx
"I am very impressed with the service from D&B. I had a tree that for some reason did not make it. They were very accommodating in replacing it and they did an excellent job. Thanks very much Victor and D&B."
If you purchased a tree from D & B Tree Company within the last year and it is struggling to survive, you may be able to get a replacement tree with our Tree Warranty Program.
Request a Tree Warranty
- Pick the right time of year - Fall is the best time of the year to plant a new tree.
- Pick the right type of tree for the climate and location.
- Never plant too close to other trees or a structure.
- Make sure you are obeying the city laws and get permits to dig deep if necessary.
- Dig a hole twice as wide as the root ball, and twice as deep as the root ball's height.
- Place tree in hole, filling in extra space with soil and topping with mulch.
- Place support sticks along sides for small saplings.
For more info, check out these other informative websites:
TAMU's Planting Trees Around The House Guide